Guidelines for Authors
Please stick to this rules while you are writting an article for zdobz.com
- Your title can't contain:
- More than one punctuation mark (!, ?).
- Quoted text, your name, your website, slang, abbreviations.
- Only one word. Please make sure your article is at least 2 words or more.
- ALL THE LETTERS CAPITALIZED.
- A period at the end.
- Any HTML code or other scripts.
- Any smart quotes, that usually are imported at copy/pasting Microsoft Word. Apostrophes, three dots in a row will have to be replaced by the standard apostrophe or three periods in a row, respectively.
- Your title:
- Must be in accordance to the content you deliver in the article.
- Must Have All the Words With Capitalized First Letters, Except the Common Words Such as: the, of, a, an, as, etc.
- Your article should be of 1500 characters or at least 350 words lenght. Please notice that usually short articles usually don't get indexed in the search engines, so you would like to target for 400 or more words per article.
- Your article must be original and should not be published elsewhere on the web already, either by you or someone else.
- Please use proper English grammar and spelling. It has to be readable and comprehensive.
- You can have as many links as you want pointing to other articles from zdobz.com and up to 2 self-serving links or other resource sites.
- Your article can't be a salesletter, an advertisment or any other type of promotional information.
- You can't write about:
- Pornography, adult or mature content
- Violent content
- Content related to racial intolerance or advocacy against any individual, group or organisation
- Excessive profanity
- Hacking/cracking content
- Gambling or casino-related content
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content
- Encourage beer or hard alcohol consumption
- Encourage tobacco or tobacco-related products consumption
- Articles about prescription drugs
- Articles about weapons or ammunition (e.g. firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns)
- Articles about products that are replicas or imitations of designer goods
- Courseworks or student essays
- Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others